Thursday, April 21, 2011

World Traveller Departs

So, he's off. Just pulled away on his very big adventure! How do parents do this? It's so wonderful, but so hard to see them grow up! If someone offered me a drug that would freeze time right now, I'd buy it for top dollar. I treasure every day and event my kids go through.
Parker will have an amazing time! He'll learn lots about other parts of the world, get to know his friends better, make new friends and will have to keep track of all his possessions without parents around. (that last one worries me a little bit....:). We even hear he might get to meet the infamous Carmen!
We told him to buy lots of gelato and a treasure or two. We all wish we were in his suitcase!


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

1 comment:

  1. Wow...he's really grown up!!! I understand that magic pill. I'd have bought one too...It's great when your kids are with you and safe...that's for sure...You seem to go to sleep twice..and BAM ...they are on a mission...It's mind boggling.. BUT He is going to have a wonderful time ..and I'm thrilled he has the opportunity to go!!!

    ReplyDelete