Sunday, July 1, 2012

Finally...SUMMER!

Summer to me means no schedule! We spend every moment of our lives on a tight schedule. I honestly believe that is the cause of my "smile lines" deepening around my eyes.   :)
I love the long summer nights and the option to get up early or sleep a little bit longer than normal.
Summer started here this past week. Sara was the first to finish exams. She didn't even rub it in. What a gal! We celebrated with a late night bonfire with our cousins. Hot dogs and the biggest smores you've ever seen.
Matt was the next to finish. He celebrated at DQ with his peeps. They didn't have lunch...they shared an entire cake...which they personalized with their initials. How cool is that?
Parker finished on the final exam day at LCI. He was happy it rained on the days leading up to it because its so much easier to study when its rainy. Physics 30 departmental completed! He celebrated by going on YM camp. He could think of nothing better!
Hannah was the last to finish. She actually missed her final day and we made a quick trip to Great Falls...Target, Fuddruckers, Ross Dress for Less, Cafe Rio and an awesome waterslide.

Summer is here and we are so ready!!!

So, on Friday when I came home from my run, Sara and Hannah had started breakfast. The best summer breakfast I'd ever seen!



1 comment: