Friday, November 25, 2011

Hannah's Hair...is gone

Today we had haircuts... just Sara and I. I could hardly sleep last night because I was thinking about what I wanted the hair dresser to do. I decided to have it cut right above my shoulder. My hair was down at the middle of my back before. When we got there I told the hairdresser exactly what I wanted and you could tell she was surprised. A lot of my friends have their hair short so I thought it would be neat. I haven't had my hair that short since I was about 3.

Before:

















After:





2 comments:

  1. Wow- Hannah, what a change! It looks great! I can never sleep the night before a "Big" haircut either!!! Maddy says"you look just like me, now!":)

    ReplyDelete
  2. SOOO adorable Hannah! I love it! Can't wait to see you in a few weeks!

    ReplyDelete