Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Wow.

We are officially old. At least we are if the qualification is that you have a child who is 16. Wow. I've said that word a lot lately over the past two days. Wow. He was successful and got his license yesterday. Funny story...our vehicles all have September 23 as their expiry date for the insurance. I had forgotten to put the new pink slips in the cars. So, when the Driving Instructor checked the insurance, it was expired. He came into the office, inquired about it and told me sternly that I had a homework assignment when I got home. I felt like I was 16 again.
When they arrived back, Parker winked at me and gave me a discreet thumbs up behind his back. Wow. Did I say that yet?
This morning, he and Matt got in the Smart Car and drove off to seminary. Wow. We're growing up!





3 comments:

  1. You are are and will NEVER be old. You just have to keep wondering how on earth these kids are catching up to you in age!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would say Parker is officially getting old...er. But you?...YOU are timeless.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations to Parker! That is so exciting. Lucky guy gets to take the smart car.

    ReplyDelete