Monday, May 30, 2011

Growing Up...Rocks!

What's cooler than having one awesome teenager with a learner's license?

How about having TWO!

Matt turned 14 and was ordained a Teacher while Nana and Papa were here. Two days before they arrived, he took his Learner's test and passed! So, now it's a fight for the driver's seat...and I always lose. And, I'm okay with that. It's great to be chauffered around by one of two teenagers. Though now I do understand better why there are such things as grey hair, wrinkles and white knuckles...

Congrats Matt.

3 comments:

  1. You are a brave, brave mama. I am white knuckling it with just one driver!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations Matt! How exciting!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats to Matt times two..."teacher" and "license". Way too go!!!

    I can relate to your comments Karri!

    ReplyDelete